Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lipstick Love

I have been shopping around for awhile now for a new lipstick. I love wearing orange shades at the minute and I already have a sort of subtle orange shade which I bought in Topshop 'Ooh La La'

This time I wanted a more vibrant colour. Topshop have so many different oranges, really vibrant colours but I could never bring myself to pick out a favourite in this sort of shade. I recently then picked up this Maybelline lipstick in Boots and I love it!




Although this colour is said to be a red, it really is more of a deep orange. It's just the exact colour I have been looking for. The fact it is a deeper shade of orange than most makes it so suitable to wear even on nights out. I think it is perfect for anyone who loves wearing a red lip but isn't ready to let that ship sail. It is a really fun summer colour, keeping with the bright lip only slightly more subdued and also a warmer shade than bright pinks,etc. 


I am definitely going to be wearing this colour loads throughout summer now. Whats your favourite lip colour to wear this season? Anyone else loving orange lips right now?


L&A


No comments:

Post a Comment