Tuesday, June 11, 2013

OOTD | BBQ

Another little outfit of the day for you. Weather has been so good recently (as I have probably mentioned quite a bit) so I have been trying to take complete advantage and wear as much colour and summery clothes as I could for this brief period! 


Trousers - Boohoo.com
Baggy shirt - Primark

I bought these trousers a while back online. I fell in love with them online but when they arrived they were a lot brighter than they had looked on the website, which at the time, I wasn't very happy about. But me being me, I left it too long to return them, however I am so glad I didn't! I really love them now, I felt so summery in this outfit and really loved it.
I wore this outfit to a BBQ and it was perfect because, it was a lot cooler in the evening time so I was still quite summery but managed to keep warm outside! I really love the print of these trousers and the whole bagginess of them. The mixture of colours, leave them really easy to mix and match with different items. I chose to wear these with a bright orange top as that is a colour I am really loving at the minute but they would also be nice with a plain white shirt to sort of tone it down a little bit. 




As the whole outfit was so bright and colour I didn't want to make it too much of an eyesore so I kept my hair and jewellery quite simple. I tied my hair up in just a messy ponytail and wore a simple 3 tiered necklace for Topshop. The blue ring I wore is also from Topshop as well as the spiked ring. The love heart ring, which I mentioned in my OOTD | Summers Here is from River Island. I wore my Maybelline 'Neon Red' lipstick as well, which is more of a deep orange colour and really liked it with the entire outfit.


L&A


No comments:

Post a Comment