Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chelsea Love


Spotted this type of post on a few other blogs and thought I would share who I consider as my 'Style Hero'

Millie Mackintosh


Millie is part of the reality television series 'Made in Chelsea' but she is also a makeup artist, stylist and fellow blogger! I follow Millie's blog and keep up to date with her style diaries that she regularly posts. I admire her love for the highstreet, that she keeps a lot of her looks affordable.

Tie dye dress - Missguided.eu

                                           
Woven skirt - online from ellebelleattire.com
(currently sold out)

Shorts - Supertrash
Jacket - Warehouse

Trench Coat - Christopher Waller
(quite pricing at £695 but I do love it!)

Dress - In Love With Fashion

Basically I just think this woman is so beautiful and so good at what she does! I would kill for her wardrobe! Millie you are amazing 

Jumpsuit - Missguided.eu
Shirt - Miss Selfridge


L&A





No comments:

Post a Comment