Monday, April 15, 2013

My Bedside




Some of my Soap and Glory products including my
favourite scent which is the Sugar Crush body scrub
This is a recycled gift bag that I use to store some of my
everyday bottles like moisturizers, etc.
This is a little Cath Kidston tin that I store my favourite nail polishes in!
My Yankee Candle teddy bear  which I got free and a jar
 that I bought in a little gift shop around Christmas
that I use to keep my cotton pads in,
Some cute cards I have got on different occasions
My favourite perfume - Lady Millon
A little jar a friend brought me back from France
Photo frame from Next and a door stop I got in Primark
(not actually being used as a door stop though) 
A travel mug I bought in Dunnes, my Raspberry and Papaya
scented candle from Primark and the book I am currently
reading.



Currently listening to Ed Sheeran and Passenger - Hearts on Fire 


L&A






No comments:

Post a Comment