Sunday, April 7, 2013

Something New

So recently I went on a small shopping spree. Most trips to topshop involve buying clothes so I was interested in trying there makeup range. It has been around for quite awhile but I have never actually tried it.
I was very interested in their range of lipsticks as the bright colours are very suited for summertime! I'm usually one for sticking to what I know so when it comes to lips I stick with red but this time I went for a more orange toned which is quite a change. I love how pigmented the colours are! I also tried one of there lip crayons in the colour 'suspect' which is like a berry red. It's perfect for a more matte finish but also suited if you prefer a darker lip at this time of year.
Topshop have one of the best range of nail polishes I have seen! They seem to have every shade and are also very reasonably priced! I went for two purple colours this time. Out of the two I bought I really loved the colour 'velvet underground' which is a very dark purple colour.
While out shopping I also picked up a book 'The perks of being a wallflower' The movie was only released recently and I really wanted to go see it. I thought however that it would be a better idea to read the book before watching the film. I used to be a serious bookworm but honestly haven't read a book in years so this is going to be a challenge in itself but I will keep you updated!
L&A



Topshop nail polish 'Velvet Underground'


Lip Crayon in 'Suspect'

No comments:

Post a Comment