Monday, April 15, 2013

Only online


Went on a small shop online there last week. I was looking at boots in missguided, river island and boohoo. I really loved a pair of leather ones that had abit of a chunky heel. Sadly when I went to buy them there was none in my size(6), I searched everywhere for something similar and there was nothing left in size 6. Just for curiosity I visited a site called fashion union, there was a fabulous pair on sale but again not in my size so I decided to risk it and I bought them for £20 at size 7. Risk totally paid off they fit. love them!

Black boots with gold stud and buckle detail from FashionUnion.com

When looking at fashion union I spotted a bold, lettered print shirt for £25. I love it its really bold and quirky ! When it arrived I tried it on and it was huge ? I duno what happened but I discovered it was a size 14. I didn't bother returning it because I quite liked the slouchy-ness of it all.

Letter print shirt from FashionUnion.com


I had been in River Island recently and spotted this gorgeous woven blazer. I loved the colours and the material but left the shop without it. Curiosity got the better of me so I went online to check it out, it was there in my size at £40. I literally thought fuck it so I bought it.. Sure why not ? So glad I did I'm in love with it ! It's perfect with skinny jeans and a plain top it has so much detail you don't need anything else !


Woven blazer from RiverIsland.com


L&A












No comments:

Post a Comment