Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Haul | Summer Holidays

Its summer and everyone is jetting off to different countries, I myself am one of those people dying to get a bit of sun and really just a change in scenery? Its just a little family holiday to Spain, I haven't been away with them in a few years so it should be fun!
 Just last week I did some of my holiday shopping and bought a few nice summery outfits. I wanted to get clothes that are nice enough to even wear at home, I didn't see the point in buying cheap clothing that you settle for just because its for your holidays. In saying that I really didn't break the bank either. I am really happy with some of the pieces I bought so Lauren and I did a collection of photos to show you these summer outfits.


I bought this dress in new look. Its a light denim-like material that is perfect daytime look. I have styled it with this gorgeous sheer white kimono, which was also bought in new look. It really brightens up this look



This colourful statement necklace is from new look. Its perfect for this light outfit, it gives it a hint of bold colours.



This daisy dress is from Newlook. Its perfect for daytime, its a simple little outfit that is really pretty.


.

This bold cobalt blue playsuit is perfect for holidays. Its light and quite plan for daytime and here I have used a bright coloured necklace to give it more colour. Both pieces are from Pennys.


I personally love this little outfit, its bright and summery with hints of colour in the necklace. The pale denim skirt is a real must this summer, they go with everything! This is a white lace crop-top that hangs really nicely it could also be worn with high-waisted shorts or a bolder skirt. Both are from Newlook.


This is another way of styling this skirt is with a longer top tucked in. I have use this coloured floral top to brighten up this simple skirt. Top also from Newlook.


This floral maxi is perfect for holidays. I actually bought this last year but this year Newlook has some the same shape with different colours and patterns. It is a very light material with a delicate print its great for people who don't like to much pattern.


This outfit is quite bold, the bright colours really work well together. These are both from Topshop I did buy them a few weeks ago but I think the bright colours are great for holiday wear.


These skater skirts are very versatile they go well with everything. I love the shape the waistline is very flattering and is perfect for crop-tops like this one. It is also from Topshop, it is again very bright with a colourful floral print.


This bright dress is great for a night out on holiday. It has a nice shape to it and has a beautiful back detail. Everyone needs one white dress in there wardrobe especially coming up to summer! 

 


This is a light tye-dyed playsuit that is great for the daytime especially in the hot weather. It is from Miss Selfridge. Its a gorgeous colour and the shape is great especially if you don't want tan lines! 


This Newlook playsuit is perfect for lounging by the pool or for the beach. It's floral print is bold and colourful, and it's simple shape is casual with again no tan lines..

So we really had fun doing these photos but not all of them worked out the best so here's a few bloopers..
Enjoy ! 

L&A




3 comments:

  1. Love all your outfits, photos turned out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its summer and everyone is jetting off to different countries, I myself am one of those people dying to get a bit of sun and really just a change in scenery? Its just a little family holiday to Spain. surfing holidays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, how are ya? Just wanted to let you know, I nominated Elenabella for a Liebster Blog Award, there's no pressure to take part or anything, don't worry, but it is a great way for smaller, up and coming blogs such as ourselves to get some coverage and support, check out blog if you get a chance an d you'll see what it's all about xx

    ReplyDelete