Friday, May 10, 2013

Jewellery Cake Stand



I came across this pretty little cake stand in TKmax and spontaneously bought it. Just totally had to it was really pretty. I had it in the kitchen for a day and just hadn't the place for it ! Lucky my lovely Lauren had the perfect idea, throw my jewellery on it ? I think she saw this idea on Pintrest before but I thought it was a creative way of displaying the pretty plates and also having a place for your bits of jewellery. 

€9.99 in TKmaxx

 

I have chunky jewellery on bottom half and the smaller ear cuffs, rings and such on the top. I think the cake stand works really well before I just had these things in various boxes or even just on top of things ? Its a tidy way of storing things even if its just throwing them on a plate.

I love the little detailed patterns. They are bright and colourful yet quite soft and pretty.



                                                  L&A

No comments:

Post a Comment