Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Skincare Review | No7 Beautiful Skin


I am never very experimental when it comes to skin care. It is definitely a case of sticking to what I know. I really like the Simple products, as there as cheap and cheerful and I like the idea of not having any fragrances or colourings added. It is pretty much the case that I started out using these products, so it has become a habit to pick it up whenever I go into Boots, Superdrug, etc. I love to experiment when it comes to face masks, and I have tried a lot of different ones. When it comes to face wash I have only used a couple. I recently seen this product in Boots and decided to give it a try.
No7 is never one of those brands that I look at straight away (even though everytime I buy anything I seem to receive a voucher for it) My mum has quite a few of their different skincare products and any I have used, when I run out of my own, I have really liked. 
I would have pretty normal skin, only slightly dry around my nose and chin. When I seen this was a gel based product I was really keen to try.


I really love the consistency of this product. It has quite an oily feel when first applied, which I find can be very refreshing on skin giving your skin a more silky feel. It wouldn't be very well suit for anyone with oily skin. You feel this working into your skin as you use it and it takes on a more milky texture, when mixed with water. I love this about it because, it doesn't leave the feeling of having a lot of product on your skin after you rinse it off. It gives quite a healthy glow to and also a super smooth feel! 
There is also some rosehip oil added giving a really fresh fragrance. 
I prefer to use this before I go to bed, because I feel it really works on my skin and in the morning, I still feel refreshed. Using it in the morning, I wouldn't apply just before putting on makeup. 
Although it doesn't feel like there is a product build up, I always prefer with most products I use to let them develop into my skin before applying makeup. 
It is so reasonably priced at only £9.00 a pop which isn't too much of a shock to the system, especially when I am used to buying Simple products! 
I really want to try a few different products now I have finally branched out slightly but this is definitely going to be part of my night time routine for awhile anyways 


L&A
  

1 comment:

  1. Friends! I want to share about my scar removal, which is successfully done by Klinik Esthetika which is in Delhi, Klinik Esthetika use the laser technology to remove the scar and there have no pain when this treatment is start. Klinik Esthetika Remove the acne scar very well.

    ReplyDelete