Monday, May 13, 2013

Would You Rather - Beauty Edition

Image from weheartit.com and edited my me

Would you rather loose all your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and lipglosses or all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I think I rather keep my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses. Out of all my makeup, eyeshadow is probably one of the things I could most easily live without. I like to add definition to my eyes but that can be accomplished even just with eyeliner and mascara. Plus I love wearing lipstick at the minute and I wouldn't like that to be removed from my makeup bag.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Well, it has been a ridiculously long time since I last got a haircut but never cutting it again would be pretty horrible! I suppose if I did cut it all off it would eventually grow back haha, ok I will go with that!

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I think coral. I never really wear pink on my cheeks,I prefer to wear a more subtle blush and find pink only suits certain complexions. I also prefer the more warm tone of coral as I like to have a more bronzed finish and that looks better with warmer toned blush.

If you had £1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or make up?
Realistically, I would probably spend it on both but that doesn't answer the question haha! I think, as much as I love makeup I would probably spend it on clothes. It seems everyone never really has enough clothes! 
If someone gave me that money right now I would love to spend that on a holiday!

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I first read this I thought I couldn't pull off black lips haha but I would definitely go with eyeliner as lipstick. You could use any colour and it would just be like wearing lip liner or even a lip crayon. Plus lipstick as eyeliner sounds pretty messy!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
This one is pretty easy for me, I have never actually shopped at Sephora so it is pretty much  ruled out straight away. I do like a lot of MACs products so it wouldn't be the worst brand to have to stick with forever! 

Would you rather only use one eye shadow or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would choose one eye shadow to wear. I mostly stick with quite neutral shadows on my eyes, golds and browns so it would definitely be a lot easier to stick with only one colour! I love wearing a bold lip, and also love wearing different tones at different times of the year.

Would you rather wear Winter clothes in the Summer, or Summer clothes in the Winter?
Well, going by summers here, it doesn't differ too much from Winter, same amount of wind, etc and maybe a little less rain (debateable), so I would choose to wear Winter clothes in the Summer. Also, wearing shorts and sandals, etc. in the snow wouldn't be the most pleasant thing!

Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year around?
Ooh, this is a hard one. I love wearing nail polish, never really go without having my nails painted. If I had to choose, I think I would choose bright nails. There would be more of a choice with colours and I could wear bright reds, etc. still in Winter and be suited to the season!

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or favourite eye product?
I probably wouldn't be fussed either way. With makeup, there is so many different variations of similar colours that if I gave up one I could probably easily find a replacement. Having to pick one, I would say I would give up my favourite eye product (which would mean giving up my Naked 2 palette, agh!)

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Definitely wear a messy bun! They are so quick and easy to do, plus I have a natural kink in my hair so to put it into a bun is a lot easier than in a ponytail.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
When it comes to lip products, I only really use lipsticks. If I want to add more of a shine to my lips I apply some Vaseline on top or as a base to my lipstick. So I think I would rather do without lipgloss. I really hate not having my nails painted!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows off and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Both of these sound pretty awful! I have seen that celebrities without eyebrows twitter page and it is safe to say, not too many are looking too great without brows! Also I remember my early makeup days, before I discovered eyebrow pencil and thought it was attractive to get the majority of my brows waxed/tweezed off when it really,really wasn't! So I would have to choose using a sharpie to fill them in! Could possibly be a look I would grow to love haha.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
As much as I have said I hate not wearing nail polish, I would definitely rather not wear it than not have any makeup! I wear makeup any day I am actually going somewhere so I think it would be really difficult to go without. Maybe if I never actually started using makeup it would be a different story.

Thanks for reading 

L&A 


No comments:

Post a Comment