Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nails of the Day (NOTD)



It has been quite awhile since we have actually posted on here so just back with a little nails of the day. Absolutely love this colour. I picked this up a while back in a local supermarket. It's an own brand product in the colour 'Sherbet Fizz'. Loved this when I bought it, but sort of forgot about it until recently.

This nail polish only cost a couple of euros but the downside is that it chips quite easily. Saying that, I am not too disappointed seeing as I didn't necessarily splash out on it! I always finish with a top coat anyways so it does make a difference to this nail polish. And I do love the colour so I definitely will make do!

It is a really similar colour to Essies Van D'Go, a really vibrant baby pink with a peachy tinge.  Love wearing pastel colours on my nails at the minute and really want to try more of the Fruit Pastel range from Models Own. So far I have tried the yellow shade 'Banana Split' and loved it, so I really wanna try some of the other ones especially 'Blueberry Muffin' 
The fact that they smell unreal too is a bonus!


L&A

No comments:

Post a Comment