Thursday, May 9, 2013

LOTD - Mini In The Box

Just another little love of the day. 
Been looking for a new phone cover for awhile now, seemed everywhere I looked they were really expensive or the shipping was really expensive! A friend (fellow blogger -http://www.missladysee.blogspot.ie/) brought me onto this site that she had recently ordered from called Mini in the Box There was so many nice covers, all really reasonably priced, and the shipping was free! The only downside, is the usual wait for delivery which is around 10-20 days. It is quite a wait but I wasn't in any real hurry for them and they were being shipped the whole way from Hong Kong so I didn't really mind! They just came today (7 days later) and I really love them! Such pretty patterns, the owl printed one cost 2.93euro and the striped one cost 3.39euro. So altogether only spending 6.33 on two phone covers, a week doesn't seem like too much of a wait!


L&A


No comments:

Post a Comment